Kunji Finance
Search
K

Revenue Model

Fee Structure
Kunji Finance's revenue model aims to align incentives between all parties involved in the management and staking of the funds. The platform will deduct 15% and 5% of the total profit of the user generated in the vault at the time of exit. It will be further divided between the asset manager and the protocol. Out of these commission cuts, 80% will be allocated to the asset manager and the remaining 20% will go to the protocol. This ensures that the majority of the revenue goes directly to those actively involved in managing and staking the funds, fostering stronger motivation and dedication. Additionally, the protocol receives a portion of the fees to support its continued development and sustainability.