- Staking for KNJ holders: KNJ token holders can stake their tokens on the Kunji Finance platform and receive rewards by participating in staking pools. On the platform, there are three staking pools-GOLD, SILVER, and BRONZE-based on rewards and the minimum amount of KNJ staking. Staking platform link: https://beta.kunji.finance/staking
Each pool has a lock-in period of at least 15 days. Following that, you can unstake your tokens whenever you choose and get the associated rewards. The closing date for staking on available pools is December 25, 2023.
Staking Pools Tiers:
Based on the minimum number of KNJ tokens staked and maximum KNJ rewards allotted, the platform offers three different staking pools.
- 1.GOLD Tier: The Gold staking pool is the highest and most preferred tier for the highest APR% and KNJ rewards. The minimum number of tokens that can be staked in this pool per transaction is 1000 KNJ, and it comes with a 15-day lock-in period. The users are rewarded richly for their strong commitments. Rewards: 35,000 KNJ Minimum KNJ staking threshold: 1,000 KNJ
- 2.SILVER Tier: The Silver staking pool is the second highest in terms of APR% and KNJ rewards, ahead of the Bronze tier. With a 15-day lock-in period, the number of tokens that can be staked in this pool per transaction should be between 200 and 1,000 KNJ. Rewards: 25,000 KNJ Minimum KNJ staking threshold: 200 KNJ
- 3.BRONZE Tier: The Bronze staking pool is the entry-level tier explicitly designed for users that have limited capital capacities. The maximum number of tokens that can be staked in this pool per transaction is 200 KNJ, with a 15-day lock-in period. Rewards: 15,000 KNJ Minimum KNJ staking threshold: 1 KNJ
- How To Stake KNJ Token?
Note: You can stake in multiple pools as well. APR is based on the total number of KNJ tokens staked and the total rewards for each pool.
- 2.Connect your wallet and select the pool.
- 3.Enter the KNJ amount to stake and approve using your wallet.
- 4.Click on “Stake” to stake the approved KNJ amount.
- Principal Cover Vault Staking: Asset managers who wish to run strategies within the Kunji Finance platform will be required to a minimum of 5 KNJ for every 100 USD of AUM in the Principal Cover vault. This will be used for principal protection and ensures the commitment and alignment of asset managers with the platform's goals and provides additional security for investors.